Increasing Your (*Common*)Sense

Dearest PA,

How did you get your (*common*)sense all down the right side and on the bottom?

Thanks for your time!
I had to replace part of a word in your question since there are strict guidelines surrounding the whole, er, (*common*)sense thing and I have to be careful not to share too much. But it's a good thing you came to me with your inadequacies with(*common*)sense. Most people live day in and day out surrounded by (*common*)sense yet never take the time to embrace it.

As for bringing as much (*common*)sense to your site as I have to mine, it's very simple: just insert one after the other. You can't do this in the Dashboard, which is probably why you don't find a lot of (*common*)sense in most blogs. But with the slightest bit of website design knowledge, you can change your template and share more (*common*)sense with the world.

Now then, if this advice or any of my advice has clicked with you, I hope you will click with me.

~~Poker Abby~~



0 Comments:


Post a Comment


» Home